To continue our work as an industry expert in aeronautical navigation data and solutions.
- Build and maintain a complete and accurate global ARINC aeronautical navigation database.
- Be the most trusted provider of accurate and flyable aeronautical data.
- Deliver processes, solutions, and strategies that are economical, efficient, durable, flexible, agile, and allow our customer organization to respond rapidly and responsibly to their mission goals.
- Deliver tailored aeronautical data solutions in support of commercial, government, military and general aviation community.
- Effectually and proficiently solve the most important operational problems for our customers.
- Excel at aeronautical data production, quality assurance, database conversion and development, requirements definition and software applications used in the production of Instrument Flight Procedures to support current and future aircraft capabilities.
- Be the data supplier of choice for commercial and federal agencies responsible for leading the aeronautical navigation data industry.
- Work closely with commercial and federal agencies in order to remain current with, responsive to, and influential in evolving industry trends.