To become industry-recognized as experts in aeronautical navigation data and solutions.
- Build, finalize, maintain, and market a complete and accurate global navigation database
- Deliver tailored aeronautical data solutions in support of the government, military and general aviation community.
- Excel at aeronautical data production, quality assurance, database conversion and development, requirements definition and software applications used in production of Instrument Flight Procedures to support current and future aircraft capabilities.
- Be the contractor of choice for the federal agencies that are responsible for leading the aeronautical navigation data industry.
- Be the most trusted provider of accurate and flyable aeronautical data.
- Enable our customers to create, build and maintain the most innovative, reliable, accurate, and accessible aero-database.
- Supply solutions based on our customer’s key business requirements according to stringent industry standards.
- Deliver processes, solutions, and strategies that are economical, efficient, durable, flexible, agile, and allow your organization to respond rapidly and responsibly to your mission demands.
- Fulfill our customers’ growing needs through the rapid deployment of aeronautical verification tools and services.
- Work closely with federal agencies in order to remain current with, responsive to, and influential in evolving industry trends.
- Provide robust and comprehensive data quality management systems for our customers.
- Establish solid, long-term contracts that provide stability and sustainability for the company.
- Effectually and proficiently solve the most important operational problems for our customers and their leadership.
- Deliver innovative solutions that measurably improve the outcome of customer operations and missions.