AeroNavData’s reputation as a responsible and effective provider of Aeronautical Navigation Data and Services originates from our team’s dedication to quality. We are committed to providing quality navigation data, consulting, and engineering services to our clients, every time, through our highly skilled staff utilizing the best tools available in an atmosphere of caring and creativity. We enthusiastically welcome your interest and application to join our AeroNavData team.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you may request a reasonable accommodation to express interest in a specific job position, if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access our website as a result of your disability. You can request assistance by calling Lisa Lentz at (618) 281-8986, extension 102 or by sending an email to Careers@aeronavdata.com.
See the Open Positions at the bottom of this page
Process for applying to AeroNavData:
- Download* the above forms to your desktop and fill in your information (click on the link above and download to your computer)
- Open the downloaded form and complete all necessary information.
- Save the completed Application and Waiver forms and rename them using your name as part of the title.
- Submit the completed Application and Waiver forms, along with your current resume (limit 2 pages) to Careers@aeronavdata.com
* If you are unable to edit or download the forms, open them using the link, then print them and manually add your information. Then, you can scan and email the forms to Careers@aeronavdata.com – OR, you can mail them to:
Human Resources Manager
1839 Ghent Road
Columbia, IL 62236