Flight Inspection and Procedure Validation
The Flight Check team provides procedure coding in ARINC 424 format to support FAA and Air Force Flight Inspection.
This team notifies the FAA when a possible data discrepancy is discovered during the validation process, provides results and possible resolution, and delivers procedural data to FAA Flight Inspection Central Office (FICO) for merge into flight inspection aircraft.
They code all procedure types based on the FAA and Military TERPS design packages and supply procedure coding to 3rd party Part 97 procedure designers for both fixed- and rotary-wing aircraft.
This experienced team produces RNAV (GPS and RNP), ILS, LOC, VOR, TACAN, NDB, and DP and STAR procedures to the ARINC 424 and DAFIF® standards.
- Performs a 100% DAFIF® Post Publication Review of all Military procedures
- Codes procedures published in authoritative Aeronautical Information Publications (AIP)
- Validates all FAA, Military, and authoritative AIP procedures currently published in DAFIF® for quality and standardization
- Capability to produce ARINC coding summary source for use in DO-200 processes.
- Performs critical quality, FMS fly-ability, and terrain evaluation checks prior to procedure publication.