AeroNavData’s Airport Map data in the Cloud!
AeroNavData, Inc. is excited to announce that our Airport Map Data is available for purchase on Snowflake Software’s Laminar Data Cloud platform!
We have mapping data for more than 500 Airports and are expanding our holdings every day. The data is collected according to the high-quality guidance of DO272 / ED-99 specifications and contains all movement and non-movement areas on the airport property as well as other important features. This airport data is currently available in AIXM 5.1 format for either a one-time purchase or on a subscription/maintenance basis. Those who purchase a maintenance agreement will receive updates to their purchased airport data when changes occur.
We are thrilled to have partnered with Snowflake Software, Inc. to utilize their new Laminar Data Cloud platform as an easy and efficient way to deliver airport mapping data to our customers. Currently, airports can be downloaded in their entirety, but soon (1st Quarter 2017) APIs will be available to developers to view dynamically only what application users request. In addition, we offer 2 sample airports in AIXM format to review and test. These 2 airport samples and details about purchasing airport mapping data are found at the following link:
Click this link to purchase your US Airport today! https://developer.laminardata.aero/airportmaps
Airport Map Data Overview
Airport operations are comprised of very complex and complicated activities, coordinated and accomplished by a variety of organizations and individuals. This group of pilots, air traffic controllers, maintenance crews, emergency teams, and airline operations staff must work collaboratively to sustain safe and efficient flight operations at their airport. And, importantly, they all must have reliable and up-to-date knowledge of the airport blueprint.
- Construction and maintenance of aerodrome resources (buildings, pavement, lighting, markings, and landing systems) and emergency response and security.
COMMERCIAL AND CARGO AIRLINE OPERATIONS
- Apron control, aircraft maintenance and fueling, baggage and cargo handling, catering services, crew and aircraft scheduling, flight planning, ticketing.
GENERAL AVIATION AND BUSINESS AVIATION
- Fixed-Based Operators are typically located away from the commercial concourse but have access to active taxiways and runways, and provide maintenance, fueling, flight planning, and local ground transportation service
- Aircraft on-board moving map displays
- Situational awareness
- Display taxi assignment route
- position of other aircraft/vehicles
- Advanced Surface Movement Guidance Systems
- Automate runway assignment and taxi route
- Data communication, conflict detection and resolution
- Reduce traffic and radio communication congestion or confusion
- Digital charts and Electronic Flight Bag
- Reduce clutter, weight, workload
- Synthetic vision systems
- Airport or airline resource management
- Training, simulations, research and development
- Airport planning and construction
- Emergency response
- Security management
Founded in 2001, Snowflake Software is an award-winning provider of on-premise and cloud-based software solutions, consultancy and training for loading, managing and sharing aeronautical, weather and flight data. Active in the aviation market since 2008, Snowflake has built its reputation as an expert in data exchange receiving a number of prestigious industry awards for its work, including 2-time SESAR Master Class winner, recipient of the 2013 Geospatial Technology Company of the Year, winner of the 2015 IHS Jane’s ATC Enabling Technology Award, and winner of the 2016 IHS Jane’s ATC Innovation Award.
AeroNavData on LinkedIn.com: https://www.linkedin.com/company/AeroNavData