Data Integrity Analysis
In accordance with Industry Standards (such as RTCA DO-272B) and our DO-200A LOA requirements, AeroNavData ensures the validity and usability of all incoming source. AeroNavData also provides input to the source originator during a procedure’s early design stages in order ensure data integrity and code-ability with ARINC standards.
All coded procedures follow a qualified initial output and quality check process to ensure accuracy and completeness:
- validation of source using business and data processing rules
- together with the source originators, resolve any discrepancies
We have implemented an RTCA-certified process that:
- tracks all source data through a centralized process
- enables full traceability from reception to delivery
- provides workflow documentation to ensure data contained within IFPs is of a high level of accuracy.
All data discrepancies also follow a centralized process which includes:
- communicating each discrepancy to the source originator
- providing a documented and comprehensive resolution
Our Analysts use a number of internally-developed integrity check applications to perform a thorough analysis of the data during the coding of all source materials:
- AeroNavData MAP and VNAV Calculator
- AeroNavData Converter
- AeroNavData Compsys tool