Data Integrity Analysis
In accordance with both accepted Aviation Industry Standards (such as RTCA DO-272B) and our DO-200A LOA certification requirements, AeroNavData verifies and validates the usability of all incoming sources from the official source originator. AeroNavData also provides input to the source originator during the early design stages of each procedure in order to ensure data integrity and adherence to ARINC standards.
All coded procedures follow a qualified output and quality check process to ensure accuracy and completeness:
- validation of source using business and data processing rules
- together with the source originators, resolve any discrepancies
We have implemented an RTCA-certified process that:
- tracks all source data through a centralized process
- enables full traceability from reception to delivery
- provides workflow documentation to ensure data contained within IFPs is of a high level of accuracy.
All data discrepancies also follow a centralized process which includes:
- communicating each discrepancy to the source originator
- providing a documented and comprehensive resolution
Our Analysts use a number of internally-developed integrity check applications to perform a thorough analysis of the data during the coding of all source materials.