Purchase our DO-272 Airport Data
We currently have all major Airports in the US and are expanding daily into the EU!
** If you do not see your airport on this list, please contact us to find out the status of that specific collection.
The high-quality accurate ground-based feature data captured and maintained in our database includes aircraft movement and non-movement areas and enables the user to increase the focus on operational safety and surface navigation in low visibility. AeroNavData’s AMDB data is currently collecting the following DO272 Feature Classes:
5. ParkingStandLocation (in Europe)
Our DO272 collected data has a variety of applications and usage across the Aviation Industry.
- AIRPORT OPERATIONS
- Construction and maintenance of aerodrome resources (buildings, pavement, lighting, markings, and landing systems) and emergency response and security.
- COMMERCIAL AND CARGO AIRLINE OPERATIONS
- Apron control, aircraft maintenance and fueling, baggage and cargo handling, catering services, crew and aircraft scheduling, flight planning, ticketing.
- GENERAL AVIATION AND BUSINESS AVIATION
- Fixed-Based Operators are typically located away from the commercial concourse but have access to active taxiways and runways, and provide maintenance, fueling, flight planning, and local ground transportation service
EXAMPLE INDUSTRY APPLICATIONS AND USAGE
- Aircraft on-board moving map displays
- Situational awareness
- Display taxi assignment route
- position of other aircraft/vehicles
- Advanced Surface Movement Guidance Systems
- Automate runway assignment and taxi route
- Data communication,Conflict detection and resolution
- Reduce traffic and radio communication congestion or confusion
- Digital charts and Electronic Flight Bag
- Reduce clutter, weight, workload
- Synthetic vision systems
- Airport or airline resource management
- Training, simulations, research and development
- Airport planning and construction
- Emergency response
- Security management
AeroNavData’s Airport Map data in the Cloud!
AeroNavData, Inc. is excited to announce that our Airport Map Data is now available for purchase on Snowflake Software’s Laminar Data Cloud platform!
We have mapping data for more than 600 Airports and are expanding our holdings every day. The data is collected according to the high-quality guidance of DO272 / ED-99 specifications and contains all movement and non-movement areas on the airport property as well as other important features. This airport data is currently available in AIXM 5.1 format for either a one-time purchase or on a subscription/maintenance basis. Those who purchase a maintenance agreement will receive updates to their purchased airport data when changes occur.
We are thrilled to have partnered with Snowflake Software, Inc. to utilize their new Laminar Data Cloud platform as an easy and efficient way to deliver airport mapping data to our customers. Currently, airports can be downloaded in their entirety, but soon (1st Quarter 2017) APIs will be available to developers to view dynamically only what application users request. In addition, we offer 2 sample airports in AIXM format to review and test. These 2 airport samples and details about purchasing airport mapping data are found at the following link:
Click this link to purchase your US Airport today! https://developer.laminardata.aero/airportmaps