AeroNavData has built quality relationships with the following government and industry agencies and proudly participates in industry forums with the intended goal of helping to advance the tradecraft in a responsible and efficient manner. We are committed to assisting where we can in ensuring and improving the safety of navigation.
We strive to stay ahead of the leading edge of industry trends, requirements and data standards and actively participate in the aeronautical working groups developed by these agencies in support of stringent aeronautical data standards.
- Aeronautical Radio, Incorporated (ARINC)
- European Organisation for the Safety of Air Navigation (EUROCONTROL)
- Federal Aviation Administration (FAA)
- FAA Aeronautical Navigation Products
- FAA National Flight Data Center (NFDC)
- International Civil Aviation Organization (ICAO)
- National Geospatial-Intelligence Agency (NGA)
- Radio Technical Commission for Aeronautics (RTCA)
We are please to be able to meet with industry colleagues and actively participate in technical discussions and interactions related to industry critical topics, standards, and working group teams. We volunteer for panel discussions, actions and research activities that are being sought by customers and agencies within our industry.
- AIXM, FIXM, WIXM
- NDB / NDBX
- ARINC 816
- FAA Industry Days
- RTCA Annual Symposia and Special Committees
AeroNavData provides the following consulting services related to agency liaison and coordination:
- Act as a technical liaison with an agency
- Coordinate communication with an agency utilizing existing AeroNavData contacts