Home // Capabilities // FAA Type 1 Letter of Acceptance (LOA) and Quality Assurance // Configuration Management
Under the oversight of our Aeronautical Source Manager, our Configuration Management system controls all source data, process documentation, and all products/outputs associated with our RTCA DO-200 A Type 1 LOA.
- Maintains and manages our Aeronautical Information Publication (AIP) subscriptions for US, Canada and other countries around the world
- Reviews all source for completeness and accuracy
- Stores source in secure physical or electronic library before releasing the source to a qualified AeroNavData analyst
- Receives, distributes and stores source and applicable customer outputs under configuration control per the company’s Type 1 LOA and DO200A requirements
- Maintains a formal Configuration Management (CM) process that provides a system to identify, store, retrieve and distribute data with protection against unauthorized modification or corruption
- Ensures the training and qualification of all personnel authorized to perform CM functions
- Tracks the changes that are made to data items back to the original source.
- Tracks all incoming source – including AIXM data, CAD files, surveys, and all related communications.
- Retrieves valid AIXM-based Airport data files from the FAA’s Airport GIS AIXM web services